Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hexipuff madness and other stuff!

1. It's been a while since I've started my hexipuff collection. But I want to maximize my points in the HPKCHC. So I make about 7 each month.

hexipuffs with duplicate stitch charts

Most of the duplicate stitch patterns can be found for free on Ravelry (excepted the Frankenstein), just browse hexipuff and you'll see a lot of ideas to embellish yours.

Collection to be continued in November, in the meantime there's some sweater knitting planned.

2. I took part in an envelope swap on Ravelry and got a fat stuffed one today from Rosalie in the US, thank you again.


3. My Etsy shop has been freshly updated, more art and I also relisted some older knitting patterns!
Here's an overview of the latest work:

christian art cards original drawings

And this is it for today, I admit there's been a bit to catch up: this week is pretty hectic!